As captain of his high school swimming team and competing at a high level of various sports, Dr. Keith suffered a shoulder injury that brought him to a halt. After trying various forms of treatment which failed, he went to a Chiropractor and eventually was able to continue to compete through his college career. Dr. Keith knew at that point he was on to something special and decided in college to follow his heart towards becoming a Doctor of Chiropractic.
- Graduated Queens College 1978 - degree in Physical Education.
- Graduated New York Chiropractic College 1982 - degree of Dr of Chiropractic.
- Earned his Fellowship from the American Academy of Acupuncture in 1999.
- Certified Chiropractic Sports Physician
- Certified Kinesio Taping practitioner
- Certified Chiropractic Rehabilitation Doctor (CCRD)
- Certified Chiropractic Soft Tissue & Spinal Trauma Doctor (CCST)
- Certified Masters Program in Whiplash
Dr. Keith has extensive post-graduate continuing education courses of study including Nutrition, Radiology, and Injuries from Vehicular Trauma and continues each year to take seminars and current courses to enhance his knowledge and practice with the up to date advances in treatment.
If you have any questions about Dr. Keith, our office or would like to learn more about Chiropractic, please explore our website further or call today to make an appointment for a consultation at